Lecture of the Month
Messages from the Master
Upcoming News and Meetings in your area
The True Meaning of Christ's Teaching
For Purchase information Contact:
New York (516) 674-4428
West Palm Beach (516) 779-9554
Ref. : P0215AN
186 pages, 7 ill.
Table of Contents
1. Our Father Which Art in Heaven
2. My Father and I Are One
3. Be Ye Perfect, Even as Your Father Who is in Heaven is Perfect
4. Seek Ye First the Kingdom of God and His Justice
5. On Earth as it is in Heaven
6. He That Eateth My Flesh and Drinketh My Blood Hath Eternal Life
7. Father, Forgive Them, For They Know Not What They Do
8. Unto Him that Smiteth Thee on the One Cheek...
9. Watch and Pray
The whole of Christ's teaching is summed up in the prayer he gave us: the Lord's Prayer. Omraam Mikhaël Aïvanhov demonstrates and explains this. Nature, in her own wonderful way, has condensed a tree's entire potential into one tiny seed. Jesus did the same. He took his whole Teaching, and condensed it into a prayer to his Father, in the hope that this seed would take root in our souls, be nurtured by them and grow into its full potential : the massive fruitful tree of Initiatic Science, the true Teaching of Christ.
In the course of his teaching, Jesus taught his disciples a prayer which has been recited by Christians everywhere, ever since, and which we know as the Lord's Prayer, or Our Father. Contained in this prayer is a very ancient science handed down by a tradition which had existed long before Jesus' time. But it is expressed in such a condensed, encapsulated form in the Lord's Prayer, that it is not easy to grasp the full depth of its meaning.
FBU is a 501c Non-Profit Organization, all donations are tax deductible
© 2002-2011 FBU-USA
Books & Media