Lecture of the Month
Messages from the Master
Upcoming News and Meetings in your area
Sons and Daughters of God
For Purchase information Contact:
New York (516) 674-4428
West Palm Beach (516) 779-9554
Ref. : P0240AN
Table of Contents
1. "I came that they may have life"
2. Blood, vehicle of the soul
3. "Whoever would save his life will lose it"
4. "Leave the dead to bury their own dead"
5. "God so loved the world that he gave his only Son"
6. Jesus: "high priest for ever after the order of Melchizedek"
7. The man Jesus and the cosmic principle of the Christ
8. Christmas and Easter: two pages in the book of Nature
9. The birth of the Christ-Child
10. Jesus: dead and resurrected?
11. Jesus’ sacrifice on the cross: the powers of blood
12. "Out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water"
13. Sons and daughters of God are brothers and sisters to everyone
14. Populate the earth with sons and daughters of God
Two thousand years ago, the coming of Jesus introduced a new order of things where, for the first time in human history, the values of love, goodness, forgiveness, patience, gentleness, humility and sacrifice were put in first place. And even if Jesus’ words have not yet been either completely understood or practised, it has been enough that certain beings have received this light for it to be transmitted down through the centuries. The love for one’s neighbour which was taught by Jesus and which stems from this truth that humans are sons and daughters of the same Father has allowed the idea of brotherhood to forge a path.
Jesus came to teach that human beings should not be diminished or oppressed in the name of laws made by a handful of people who, by reason of a supposed superiority, give themselves the right to dictate the life of others. For Jesus, the only valid law was the law of love.
FBU is a 501c Non-Profit Organization, all donations are tax deductible
© 2002-2011 FBU-USA
Books & Media